PowerVU Emu V 3.0.0
They introduced `extra bytes` before and now they are calculating two modes from it: modeUnmask and modeCW. modeUnmask and modeCW = 0 are the same as before (using old hashes). For now mode 0 and 3 are implemented.
This is a test. Give it a try.
PowerVU Emu V 2.9.1
– Fixed EcmCounter of channels with extra data byte.
PowerVU Emu V 2.8
– Improved hash mode 0 handling for CSA based channels.
PowerVU Emu V 2.7
– Improved hash mode 0 handling.
PowerVU Emu V 2.6
– Added CSA processing support for (if (emm_ecm & 0xF0) == 0x50)).
PowerVU Emu V 2.3
– Added `Antena 3/South America` support (A PowerVU variation with a special XOR mode).
– Added record raw ECM option.
PowerVU Emu 2.2
– Fixed bug
PowerVU Emu 2.1
– Added support for multiple audio PID
PowerVU Emu 2.0
– Added ProgDVB support.
Tested with ProgDVB7.09.2d X86 (version « d » or newer).
PowerVU Emu 1.9
– Added an offline .ts file decryption tab. It has the HSD (High Speed Data) decryption support too.
PowerVU Emu 1.8
– Added TSReader (coolstf.com/tsreader) support.
PowerVU Emu 1.7
– Improved the CAT section of the DVBDream’s implementation.
– Added a general MD-API support.
MD-API support doesn’t work right now. DVB-App developers need to change their applications slightly:
1) PID = (PID | 0x8000) means please send TS-188, instead of TS-184.
2) Use the modified TS buffer after its changes in the plugin.
The plugin will change the Audio and Video buffers and these buffers shouldn’t be immutable.
This method is more general, maintainable and future proof.
Let the plugins to do the CSA/DES part, by modifying the TS buffers and then use the modified buffer.
The same method is in use for DVB-Viewer-Pro plugins and DVB-Dream modules.
MD-API support partially works with TSReader (coolstf.com/tsreader). You can try `Options menu -> Record the decrypted Audio+Video` of the plugin.
Which means requesting `PID | 0x8000` sends TS-188, but the modified buffer won’t be used by the application.
Also ProgDVB supports requesting `PID | 0x8000`. But it doesn’t open the video and audio filters for encrypted channels.
PowerVU Emu 1.6
– Added EMM support (Auto update).
EMM K@y format:
P UA 00 EMMK@y ; comments
UA = Unique Address = 4 Bytes (8 characters)
After entering your EMM k@y in softcam file, select the `Active` checkbox in EMM tab and wait.
PowerVU Emu 1.5
– Added DVBDream support.
Copy its .dll, .ini & Softcam files to the `Modules` folder of the DVBDream. Then change the extension of the .dll file to .mod.
– Improved the ECM decryption of CSA mode (MEASAT, 91.5E).
PowerVU Emu 1.4
– Added CSA mode.
– Improved the PMT parsing.
PowerVU Emu 1.2
– Fixed PMT parsing of channels like `ID XTRA`.